How to complete
The prospect of completing a psychometric assessment can be rather daunting, so we've put together a short guide to each of our assessments to give you an insight into what to expect. By familiarising yourself with the types of questions and how the assessments work, you should feel more relaxed and be able to put in your best performance when it's time to complete the real assessments.
Our guide to Talent Q assessments
- Dimensions - a personality questionnaire that measures your behavioural preferences at work, focusing on how you prefer to manage your relationships with others, your approach to tasks and your sources of energy and motivation.
- Elements - a suite of ability tests that measure your reasoning skills in interpreting written information and reports, using figures, data and statistics, and understanding and manipulating abstract or logical symbols.
- Aspect Styles - a competency-based screening questionnaire that measures your behavioural preferences at work in relation to the most relevant competencies for the job.
- Aspects Ability - a range of online adaptive ability tests that measure your verbal, numerical and checking skills, designed specifically for use in frontline, customer-facing and service roles.
- Judgement - situational judgement tests (SJTs) designed to measure a variety of factors required to be successful in a particular role (or set of roles) within an organisation.
- Drives - an online questionnaire that focuses on your values and motivations in the workplace, and measures the factors that help stimulate and energise you in your daily working lives.
- MultiView - a competency-based feedback questionnaire that provides objective and honest feedback from your manager(s), team members and peers.